Updated with a new Generative Texture, the Phantom GT II Elite refines its predecessor’s data-driven design to provide enhanced touch and control.
The reworked chevron pattern enables precise manipulation of the ball, generating increased spin for vicious dip and swerve on shots and giving you access to the full KDB playbook of outrageous passes.
The upper’s Flyknit construction wraps the foot for a comfortable fit, offering support during quick movements in combination with the popular Hyperquick soleplate system underfoot.
The asymmetrical, open-arch design of the plate reduces overall weight while maintaining stability, allowing you to stay fast, agile, and balanced – exactly what you need to make gamebreaking creative plays.
• Refreshed Generative Texture upper for superior grip and touch
• Flyknit construction for close-to-ball feel
• Off-centre lacing for clean ball-striking
• Hyperquick system soleplate for agile movement
• Anti-Clog traction helps prevent mud from sticking
• All Conditions Control (ACC) technology
• Dynamic Fit collar
• Soft Ground football boots
• Endorsed by Kevin De Bruyne and Lucy Bronze
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: