Back in 2002, Nike pitted eight formidable trios against each other in the Secret Tournament, as the world’s greatest players threw down to see who would be crowned the kings of the cage. Inspired by the iconic ad campaign, this special edition Phantom GT features an aggressive geometric pattern along with Scorpion branding on the upper, insole, and soleplate.
With a Generative Texture across the upper of the boot, the Nike Phantom GT Elite DF FG gives you ultimate control in any situation. Thicker and denser at the instep and toe, the grippy texturing improves your touch when receiving the ball and allows greater precision as you ping a pass to your teammate or fire a shot into the top corner.
For dribbling, the Phantom GT’s extra grip combines with a Flyknit construction to give you better feel on the ball, also offering additional support to enable quick cuts and turns. Underfoot, the new Hyperquick system features a streamlined chassis with a unique soleplate – single piece, but with an open arch, reducing weight while maintaining stability. A hybrid stud configuration with innovative split-shift studs at the forefoot and rearfoot provides dynamic traction.
• Special edition Secret Tournament colourway inspired by 2002 TV ad campaign
• Includes Secret Tournament bootbag with Scorpion branding
• Generative Texture upper for superior grip and touch
• Flyknit construction for close-to-ball feel
• Off-centre lacing for clean ball-striking
• Hyperquick system soleplate for agile movement
• All Conditions Control (ACC) technology
• Dynamic Fit collar
• Firm Ground football boots
• Endorsed by Mason Mount, Phil Foden, and Lucy Bronze
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: