Phantom players are instinctive, calculated, and have a provocative style of play. They see opportunity and execute to perfection. Whether dribbling, passing, or shooting, they rely on one thing above all else: skill.
With a Generative Texture across the upper of the boot, the Nike Phantom GT Elite AG-PRO gives you ultimate control in any situation. Thicker and denser at the instep and toe, the grippy texturing improves your touch when receiving the ball and allows greater precision as you ping a pass to your teammate or fire a shot into the top corner.
For dribbling, the Phantom GT’s extra grip combines with a Flyknit construction to give you better feel on the ball, also offering additional support to enable quick cuts and turns. Underfoot, the new Hyperquick system features a streamlined chassis with a unique soleplate – single piece, but with an open arch, reducing weight while maintaining stability. An agility-focused stud configuration provides dynamic traction on artificial grass surfaces.
• 3D-inspired repeating overlay with the words “Phantom”, “Skills”, and “Nike Football”
• Generative Texture upper for superior grip and touch
• Flyknit construction for close-to-ball feel
• Off-centre lacing for clean ball-striking
• Hyperquick system soleplate for agile movement
• All Conditions Control (ACC) technology
• Artificial Grass football boots
• Endorsed by Kevin De Bruyne and Lucy Bronze
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: