Back in 2002, Nike pitted eight formidable trios against each other in the Secret Tournament, as the world’s greatest players threw down to see who would be crowned the kings of the cage. Inspired by the iconic ad campaign, this special edition Phantom GT features an aggressive geometric pattern along with Scorpion branding on the upper and insole.
With a Generative Texture across the upper of the boot, the Nike Phantom GT Academy FG/MG gives you ultimate control in any situation. Thicker and denser at the instep and toe, the grippy texturing improves your touch when receiving the ball and allows greater precision as you ping a pass to your teammate or fire a shot into the top corner.
For dribbling, the Phantom GT’s extra grip combines with a synthetic leather construction to give you better feel on the ball and a secure, comfortable fit. Underfoot, a new open-arch soleplate ensures lightweight stability, while a hybrid stud configuration provides dynamic traction.
• Special edition Secret Tournament colourway inspired by 2002 TV ad campaign
• Generative Texture upper for superior grip and touch
• Synthetic leather construction for better ball feel and comfort
• Off-centre lacing for clean ball-striking
• Open-arch soleplate for lightweight stability and agile movement
• Multi-Ground football boots for natural and artificial grass surfaces
• Endorsed by Mason Mount, Phil Foden, and Lucy Bronze
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: