Updated with React foam cushioning and multi-directional traction, the Nike Pegasus Trail 2 combines the lightweight speed of the ever-popular Pegasus range with the rugged, durable construction of Nike’s off-road footwear.
Its resilient mesh upper encourages breathability and drains water, while the full-length React midsole provides a springy ride throughout your run, whether you’re exploring the city or pushing on into the countryside.
Underfoot, the outsole’s new bike tyre-style nubs are designed to keep you on a secure footing as you transition from road to trail, with the rubber extending around the forefoot into “toe fangs” for improved grip when running uphill.
• Durable mesh upper for airflow and drainage
• React foam midsole for responsive cushioning
• Perforated tongue helps resist water and increase drainage
• Faux gaiter piece at the collar helps keep dirt and debris out
• Midfoot cage helps your foot stay secure and contained
• Pull tab at the heel for easy on and off
• Bike tyre-inspired nubs on outsole for multi-directional traction
• Toe fangs on the forefoot help enhance traction
• Synthetic and textile materials
• Weight: 333g approx. (Men's size 10)
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: