The Nike Mercurial Vapor XIII Pro AG-PRO boots feature a one-piece circular knit that hugs the foot for a streamlined fit.
The NikeSkin layer that sits on top of the knit is applied with ACC (All Conditions Control) Technology to provide consistent levels of grip on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning for the foot with every step, while the split design soleplate will help maintain your balance and traction on artificial turf surfaces.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• One-piece circular knit upper
• NikeSkin with ACC (All Conditions Control) Technology finish
• Anatomical 360 fit shape for a streamlined feel on foot
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning.
• Split tooled soleplate designed for use on artificial turf
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: