The Nike Mercurial Vapor XIII Elite SG-PRO Anti-Clog boots enhance fit, responsiveness on the pitch and feel even lighter on foot than ever before, providing the Mercurial player with everything they need to dominate on the pitch.
Lighter and stronger than the materials used on the previous version, the Flyknit upper on this Mercurial Vapor is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn.
The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time as the high tenacity yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date. Providing Eden Hazard and Philippe Coutinho minimal distraction between the foot and ball while travelling at high speeds for precise control.
To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
For added comfort around the foot, the perforations around the heel have been redesigned for increased comfort and lockdown, while the internal lining that wraps around your foot had been perforated to provide breathability like no other Mercurial before.
A new split design Anti-Clog Traction soleplate will prevent mud from sticking, so you maintain traction on soft natural ground surfaces.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Worn by pros like Stuart Hogg, Jonny May and Bundee Aki
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit
• New high-tenacity yarn and a one-piece lining creates a close, secure feel
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish gives reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions
• Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot
• The internal chassis system works to ensure increased responsiveness off the mark
• Split Anti-Clog Traction plate helps prevent mud from sticking, so you maintain traction in the soft natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: