The Nike Mercurial Vapor XIII Elite FG football boots have a design on the upper taken from the legendary 2009 Mercurial Vapor Superfly.
The Flyknit upper on this Mercurial Vapor is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn.
The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time as the high tenacity yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date.
To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
For added comfort around the foot, the perforations around the heel have been redesigned for increased comfort and lockdown, while the internal lining that wraps around your foot had been perforated to provide breathability like no other Mercurial before.
The lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves, which delivers more snap in the plate for better responsiveness off the mark.
Angular chevron shaped studs combined with a stiffer internal chassis ensure explosive acceleration.
• Worn by pros like Stuart Hogg, Jonny May and Bundee Aki
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit.
• New high-tenacity yarn and a 1-piece lining creates a close secure feel on the pitch.
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres.
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
• Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot, while the internal chassis system works to ensure increased responsiveness off the mark.
• Chevron shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: