Celebrating a classic’s 10th anniversary, the Nike Mercurial Vapor XIII Elite CR7 FG mimics the iconic “Safari” colourway of Ronaldo’s first ever player-edition boot, the CR Mercurial Vapor Superfly II.
The 2010 boot also marked the first time legendary designer Tinker Hatfield’s famous Safari Print had been seen on performance footwear, making it one of the most memorable and collectible colourways ever – and now it’s back with a modern twist.
Taking advantage of the Vapor XIII’s distinctive split soleplate, the 2020 version adds aggressive accent colours underfoot, while exclusive sockliners incorporating CR7’s celebration, signature and logo feature inside.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor XIII Elite FG football boots enhance fit, responsiveness on the pitch and feel even lighter on foot than ever before, providing the Mercurial player with everything they need to dominate on the pitch.
Lighter and stronger than the materials used on the previous version, the Flyknit upper on this Mercurial Vapor is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn. The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time as the high tenacity yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date, providing minimal distraction between the foot and ball while travelling at high speeds for precise control. To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
For added comfort around the foot, the perforations around the heel have been redesigned for increased comfort and lockdown, while the internal lining that wraps around your foot had been perforated to provide breathability like no other Mercurial before.
• Special edition Safari colourway.
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit.
• New high-tenacity yarn and a 1-piece lining creates a close secure feel on the pitch.
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres.
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
• Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot, while the internal chassis system works to ensure increased responsiveness off the mark.
• Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves for better spring in the soleplate.
• Chevron shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: