FAST BY NATURE. BORN MERCURIAL.
Speed in football isn’t just measured in straight lines. You’ve got to be fast in all directions on the pitch. Fast by nature, the Mercurial player is born with natural speed - it’s in their DNA. Here to write the next chapter for Nike’s most storied silo, the Mercurial Vapor Fury XII Pro AG-Pro is packed with innovation to take speed to a whole new level.
|Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby. |
- Micro-textured, premium synthetic upper creates a second-skin-like feeling.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) provides high-speed touch in wet and dry weather.
- Podular plates mirror foot's shape and provide responsive traction.
- Integrated tongue secures a consistent fit all match long.
- Chevron and conical shaped studs facilitate bursts of speed and quick stops.
- Heel lining with nubuck-like finish grips foot and helps hold boot in place.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: