FAST BY NATURE. BORN MERCURIAL.
Speed in isn’t just measured in straight lines. You’ve got to be fast in all directions on the pitch. Fast by nature, the Mercurial player is born with natural speed - it’s in their DNA. Here to write the next chapter for Nike’s most storied silo, the Mercurial Vapor Fury XII 360 Elite is packed with innovation to take speed to a whole new level.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a secure, second-skin fit.
- Micro-textured Flyknit across the upper provides precise touch and control at high speeds.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for better ball control in challenging conditions.
- Heel lining and NIKEGRIP top cloth minimise internal movement.
- Revolutionary forefoot plate delivers traction exactly where you need it.
- Firm-ground (FG) studs for use on slightly wet, short-grass pitches.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: