The Nike Mercurial Superfly VII Pro FG football boots feature a one-piece circular knit upper for a superior fit, while the Aerow Trac system in the forefoot of the soleplate ensures explosive traction on firm, natural ground surfaces.
The NikeSkin layer that sits on top of the knit is applied with ACC (All Conditions Control) Technology, to provide consistent levels of grip on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
Creating that seamless link for a second skin feel, the Dynamic Fit collar works with the Superfly’s internal lining to wrap around the foot for a comfortable fit. A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning for the foot with every step.
The forefoot of the plate features Nike’s Aerow Trac system for enhanced response off the mark, while the chevron shaped studs ensure grip on firm natural ground surfaces.
• PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size to achieve the perfect fit.
• One-piece circular knit upper
• Elite version worn by Cristiano Ronaldo and Kylian Mbappé
• Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg.
• NikeSkin with ACC (All Conditions Control) Technology finish
• Anatomical 360 fit shape for a streamlined feel on foot
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning
• Nike Aerow Trac system in forefoot increases responsiveness off the mark
• Soleplate designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: