The Nike Mercurial Superfly VII Elite FG boots enhance fit, responsiveness on the pitch and feel even lighter on foot than ever before, providing the Mercurial player with everything they need to dominate on the pitch.
Lighter and stronger than the materials used on the previous version, the Flyknit upper on this Mercurial Vapor is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn.
The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time as the high tenacity yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date.
To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
Redesigned to further improve fit around the ankle, the Dynamic-Fit Collar has a new shape that slopes from the back to front.
For added comfort around the foot the internal lining that wraps around your foot had been perforated to provide breathability like no other Mercurial before.
The lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves, which delivers more snap in the plate for better responsiveness off the mark.
Angular chevron shaped studs combined with a stiffer internal chassis ensure explosive acceleration.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Worn by Gael Fickou
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit.
• New high-tenacity yarn and a 1-piece lining creates a close secure feel on the pitch.
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres.
• Redesigned Dynamic Fit Collar slopes from back to front for a better fit
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
• Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot, while the internal chassis system works to ensure increased responsiveness off the mark.
• Chevron shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: