FAST BY NATURE. BORN MERCURIAL.
Speed in football isn’t just measured in straight lines. You’ve got to be fast in all directions on the pitch. Fast by nature, the Mercurial player is born with natural speed - it’s in their DNA. Players like Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappé and Alexis Sanchez crave the spotlight, yet play the game with such a confident swagger that only they can pull off. Here to write the next chapter for Nike’s most storied silo, the Mercurial Superfly VI Elite is packed with innovation to take speed to a whole new level.
|Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby. |
- One-piece Flyknit construction creates a second-skin fit.
- Micro-textured Flyknit across the upper provides precise touch and control at high speeds.
- Heel lining and NIKEGRIP top cloth minimise internal movement.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for better ball control in challenging conditions.
- Anti-Clog Traction helps prevent mud from sticking to the studs and soleplate.
- Two sets of aluminium studs (11/13mm and 13/15mm) offer custom traction on soft ground.
- Stud key included.
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.