END IT WITH SPEED.
It started with a boot and became a state of mind. The result of this purpose and focus on speed on the pitch is a 20-year commitment to one principle: there is no such thing as 'fast enough'.
Featuring design details that celebrate CR7’s history with Nike’s most storied silo, the Mercurial Superfly VI Elite boots are packed with innovation to ensure anything you do on the pitch, you end it with speed.
With a one-piece Flyknit construction that wraps under your foot, the result is an upper that offers an adaptive fit while the low-profile Dynamic Fit collar creates a seamless link between the lower leg and ankle. A podular plate system flexes for propulsive traction, while chevron shaped studs facilitate bursts of speed and quick stops on firm natural ground pitches.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Worn by pros like Gael Fickou
- One-piece Flyknit upper wraps under your foot for an adaptive fit.
- NIKESKIN technology adds durability while maintaining flexibility.
- Podular plate system flexes for propulsive traction.
- Design details celebrate Ronaldo's history with Mercurial.
- Micro-textured Flyknit construction provides touch at high speeds.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology optimizes ball control in wet and dry weather.
- Low-profile Dynamic Fit collar creates a seamless link between the lower leg and ankle.
- Heel lining and NIKEGRIP top cloth minimise internal movement.
- Chevron studs facilitate bursts of speed and quick stops on firm natural ground pitches.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: