The Nike Kids' Phantom VSN II Elite DF FG football boot brings a new level of fierce precision to the attacking third with a revamped look that’s ready to dominate the fast-paced modern game.
A reduced, soft and stretchy knit Dynamic Fit collar delivers a more streamlined feel, fewer distractions and a comfortable fit for lethal runners like Gareth Davies.
For a better touch on the ball, mesh layers in the strike zone of the original VSN have been removed on the VSN II and ACC (All Conditions Control) has been applied to the upper to offer ultimate control whatever the weather throws at you.
The Ghost Lace system tightens the closure with one pull and enhances lockdown and comfort while staying hidden under the collar as the Flyknit construction on the upper integrates areas of high breathability, stretch and support.
Inside the boot, the Quad-Fit mesh lining hugs your foot without being constricting to deliver dynamic support for cuts and the targeted texture on the upper allows for precise touch and control when passing, shooting and dribbling.
The Hyperprecision plate and hybrid stud configuration provides lightweight responsiveness for hard cuts and bursts of speed on firm natural ground as the forefoot rotational zone assists quick turns in tight spaces on the pitch.
• Designed for use on firm, natural surfaces
• Adult version Worn by Gareth Davies
• Quad-Fit mesh lining hugs your foot without constriction
• Soft and stretchy knit Dynamic Fit collar ensures comfortable fit
• Ghost Lace system
• Firm ground Hyperprecision plate
• ACC (All Conditions Control) coating
• Forefooot rotational zone
• Flyknit upper construction combines stretch, breathability and support
• Targeted texture on the upper
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: