The Nike Kids' Phantom VNM Elite FG football boots are the junior version of those worn by the world's most deadly runners like Josh Adams, Chris Ashton and Sam Simmonds .
Injected blades help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting.
A one-piece Flyknit construction upper with Flywire cables ensure a seamless fit and ultimate lockdown, while the soleplate provides the stability and traction needed to unleash at any moment.
Nike Flyknit constructed upper integrates areas of high breathability, stretch and support. The one piece, tongue-less design virtually eliminates seams for comfort.
• Flywire cables link directly into the laces to wrap your midfoot
• Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area
• The Flyknit constructed upper covers the lower half of the laces to create a clean surface
• Injected blades on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes
• Honeycomb micro-texture is moulded into the toe and vamp for advanced ball control
• Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in wet and dry conditions
• Foam pods wrap your heel for maximum plant foot stability when striking the ball
• A textured lining in the heel helps hold your foot in place
• Textured NikeGrip top cloth helps hold your foot in place eliminating slippage within the boot
• 3-D structure on top of the chassis interlocks with the bottom of sockliner to minimise power loss within the boot
• Firm-ground plate provides traction on natural--grass pitches
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: