The Nike Kids' Phantom VNM Academy FG boots have screen printed ridges on the instep to help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting.
A soft mesh construction with NIKESKIN technology ensures the upper conforms to the shape of your foot for superior comfort.
For traction on firm natural grass surfaces, the soleplate features a mixture of different shaped studs to ensure quick lateral cuts and stability when striking the ball.
Please note: If you haven’t purchased this product before, to achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the Nike VNM range.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Mesh upper with NIKESKIN technology overlay conforms to your foot
• Screen printed ridges on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes
• Honeycomb micro-texture is built into the toe and vamp for advanced ball control
• Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area
• The laces run directly into the mesh rather than through eyelets to create a low-profile lockdown fit
• Stretchy mesh covers the lower half of the laces for a clean striking surface
• Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot
• Firm-ground plate provides traction on natural grass pitches
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: