With screen printed ridges on the instep, the Nike Kids' Phantom VNM Academy firm groundboots in white help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting.
A soft mesh construction with NIKESKIN technology ensures the upper conforms to the shape of your foot for superior comfort.
For traction on firm natural grass surfaces, the soleplate features a mixture of different shaped studs to ensure quick lateral cuts and stability when striking the ball.
• Mesh upper with NIKESKIN technology overlay conforms to your foot.
• Screen printed ridges on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes.
• Honeycomb micro-texture is built into the toe and vamp for advanced ball control.
• Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area. The laces run directly into the mesh rather than through eyelets to create a low-profile lockdown fit.
• Stretchy mesh covers the lower half of the laces for a clean striking surface.
• Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot.
• Firm-ground plate provides traction on natural grass pitches.
• Rounded diamond studs in the forefoot provide rotational traction, while chevron studs in the midfoot and heel ensure quick lateral cuts and stability.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: