Updated with a new Generative Texture, the Phantom GT II Academy refines its predecessor’s data-driven design to provide enhanced touch and control.
The reworked chevron pattern enables precise manipulation of the ball, generating increased spin for vicious dip and swerve on shots and giving you access to the full KDB playbook of outrageous passes.
The upper’s lightweight construction wraps the foot for a comfortable fit, offering support during quick movements in combination with the popular open-arch soleplate underfoot.
The asymmetrical, open-arch design of the plate reduces overall weight while maintaining stability, allowing you to stay fast, agile, and balanced – exactly what you need to make gamebreaking creative plays.
• Refreshed Generative Texture upper for superior grip and touch
• Synthetic leather construction for better ball feel and comfort
• Off-centre lacing for clean ball-striking
• Open-arch soleplate for lightweight stability and agile movement
• Multi-Ground football boots for natural and artificial grass surfaces
• Endorsed by Kevin De Bruyne and Lucy Bronze
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: