The Nike Kids' Mercurial Vapor XIII Elite FG boots have a 360-degree Flyknit construction that wraps your foot for a second-skin fit and the kid-specific form provides the flexibility growing feet need.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date, providing the Mercurial player with minimal distractions between the foot and ball while travelling at high speeds for precise control.
To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
The lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves, which delivers more snap in the plate for better responsiveness off the mark. Angular shaped studs ensure explosive acceleration on firm, natural ground.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Explosive Acceleration.
• Kid-Specific Flyknit Construction.
• All-Weather Touch.
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit.
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres.
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
• Angular shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
• Nike Aerotrak zone.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: