FAST BY NATURE. BORN MERCURIAL.
Speed in football isn’t just measured in straight lines. You’ve got to be fast in all directions on the pitch. Fast by nature, the Mercurial player is born with natural speed - it’s in their DNA. Here to write the next chapter for Nike’s most storied silo, the Mercurial Vapor Fury XII Academy GS is packed with innovation to take speed to a whole new level.
|Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby. |
• Synthetic 2-tone upper with anchored tongue offers consistent fit.
• Micro-texture provides precise touch at high speeds.
• Podular plate system creates responsive traction.
• Sculpted arch with internal last provides responsive support.
• High outsole wrap on the toe resists wear.
• Chevron and hollow-point studs provide versatile performance on natural- and artificial-grass pitches.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: