Fast by nature, the Nike Mercurial Superfly 8 Pro FG sees you sprinting away from the opposition with ease thanks to a new, more comfortable upper and an innovative soleplate that provides instant response.
Its stripped-down design is inspired by the wings of a dragonfly, using minimal materials with maximum efficiency for fast, streamlined performance.
The multi-layered upper combines a microfibre lining with engineered mesh for the perfect blend of flexibility, feel, and breathability, while the shape of the boot is designed specifically for younger players.
The circular knit bootie adapts to your foot to provide support during movement, and the upper once again wraps around the bottom of the boot for a true 360-degree fit.
For acceleration, a stiff internal chassis helps you explode off the mark, while the next-gen Aerotrak soleplate features a grooved central spine and a tweaked chevron stud configuration for outrageous speed in every direction.
• Endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo and Ada Hegerberg
• Dynamic Fit collar for ankle support
• Circular knit bootie for a compressive, adaptive fit
• Upper provides flexibility, feel, and breathability
• 360-degree fit
• Anatomical internal chassis provides responsiveness
• Aerotrak soleplate enhances traction and acceleration
• Firm ground football boots
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: