Designed to enhance your speed on the pitch, the Nike Kids' Mercurial Superfly VII Academyboots in white feature a soft, textured synthetic upper to provide a precise touch on the ball.
Creating that seamless link for a second skin feel, the Dynamic Fit collar works with the Superfly’s internal lining to wrap around the foot for a comfortable fit.
A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning under the foot with every step.
For lightweight traction and speed on multi-ground surfaces, the soleplate is designed for both natural- and artificial-grass surfaces.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• A comfortable lining and Dynamic Fit collar work together to wrap your foot for a second skin feel.
• Soft, textured synthetic upper gives you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds.
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning.
• Higher plate overlap on the toe for added durability.
• Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg.
• Soleplate designed for use on both natural- and artificial-grass surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: