Celebrating a classic’s 10th anniversary, the Nike Kids’ Mercurial Superfly VII Academy CR7 FG/MG mimics the iconic “Safari” colourway of Ronaldo’s first ever player-edition boot, the CR Mercurial Vapor Superfly II.
The 2010 boot also marked the first time legendary designer Tinker Hatfield’s famous Safari Print had been seen on performance footwear, making it one of the most memorable and collectible colourways ever – and now it’s back to dazzle defences once again.
The Nike Kids’ Mercurial Superfly VII Academy FG/MG football boots have a soft, textured synthetic upper to provide a precise touch on the ball. Creating that seamless link for a second skin feel, the Dynamic Fit collar works with the Superfly’s internal lining to wrap around the foot for a comfortable fit. A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning under the foot with every step and the soleplate is designed for lightweight traction and speed on firm, natural ground and artificial grass surfaces.
• Special edition Safari colourway
• A comfortable lining and Dynamic Fit collar work together to wrap your foot for a second skin feel
• Soft, textured synthetic upper gives you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning
• Higher plate overlap on the toe for added durability
• Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg
• Multi-ground soleplate offers traction and acceleration on natural and artificial grass surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: