FAST BY NATURE. BORN MERCURIAL.
Speed in football isn’t just measured in straight lines. You’ve got to be fast in all directions on the pitch. Fast by nature, the Mercurial player is born with natural speed - it’s in their DNA. Players like Gael Fickou crave the spotlight, yet play the game with such a confident swagger that only they can pull off. Here to write the next chapter for Nike’s most storied silo, the kids Mercurial Superfly VI Elite is packed with innovation to take speed to a whole new level.
- Flyknit upper with Dynamic Fit collar wraps all around your foot.
- Textured NIKESKIN technology overlay provides touch at high speeds.
- Podular plate system creates responsive traction.
- Low-profile collar links foot and lower leg while leaving the ankle free to move.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology optimises ball control in wet and dry conditions.
- Cushioned foam heel lining grips your foot and helps hold boot in place.
- The outsole's chevron studs facilitate bursts of speed and quick stops.
- Firm-ground (FG) studs for use on slightly wet, short-grass pitches.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: