Nike’s Dream Speed series returns for a third generation with the MDS003, built to make your dreams become reality in double-quick time. Bringing together iconic Mercurials of the past, the Dream Speed 3 features a multi-patterned design that wraps around almost the entirety of the shoe for a seriously fast look. Chiefly black and white, the latest Dream Speed adds a flash of colour by way of a gradient effect at the midfoot, while the lateral-side Swoosh is smaller than on mainline Mercs, giving pride of place to the eye-catching graphics. The Nike Kids Mercurial Superfly VII Academy TF football trainers have a soft, textured synthetic upper to provide a precise touch on the ball. Creating that seamless link for a second skin feel, the Dynamic Fit collar works with the Superfly’s internal lining to wrap around the foot for a comfortable fit. A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning under the foot with every step and the rubber outsole is designed for lightweight traction and speed on artificial turf surfaces.
• Dream Speed colourway endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo, Sam Kerr, Ansu Fati, and Erling Haaland
• A comfortable lining and Dynamic Fit collar work together to wrap your foot for a second skin feel
• Soft, textured synthetic upper gives you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning
• Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg
• Rubber outsole designed for use on artificial turf surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: