To enhance your attacking play on the pitch, the Nike Hypervenom Phantom III Academy AG-Pro football boots are engineered with innovative technology to ensure perfect fit, touch and traction.
|Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby. |
- Flywire cables wrap your midfoot for stability during lateral cuts.
- Foam pods in the strike zone lessen impact and provide excellent energy return.
- Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
- Zig zag texture on the bottom of the sockliner provides friction to anchor it securely to the boot.
- Thin forefoot flex zones allow for quick, agile movements.
- Stiffer heel and midfoot provide responsive stability.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: