The Nike Hakon Ekiden Phenom Pant is named after the 2-day relay race in Japan. One of the greatest races on earth and one of the biggest sporting events in Japan. It starts in Tokyo and runs to the foothills of mount Fuji before turning around for the return trip.
Zoned fabric uses French terry for the main body to provide stretch, warmth and comfort, while the lightweight, woven fabric on the thighs is filled with light polyester for additional warmth.
• Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
• Reflective elements
• Machine wash
• Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• 100% Polyester
• Dual drawcord can be worn internally or externally.
• Low-profile elastic waistband is minimal and smooth for layering over shorts or tights.
• Zippers at the ankle make the pants easy to put on and take off.
• Pants fit standard through hips and thighs and taper to a slim fit below the knee
• Elastic at the cuff gives a secure fit.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: