The lace-less Nike Free RN 3.0’s minimal design brings you even closer to the ground with the natural feeling of running barefoot. The reinforced lightweight Flyknit upper fits like a second skin and a strap across the midfoot allows stretch and structure.
It is designed mainly for low mileage sprints, with heel-to-toe grooves that allow multi-directional flexibility, the designers reduced the weight and upped mobility by literally cutting the heel out of the shoe, a lightweight stretch mesh was added to help secure the silhouette.
The Nike Free is a low-profile midsole that allows your foot more engagement with the ground with each step. With flexibility that encourages your foot to flex and move exactly the way it wants to, more often, more freely and more naturally.
The Nike Free RN 3.0 has been designed with laser-siped flex grooves so the foot can move naturally through its full range of motion and using all of the 52 muscles in your foot.
With 37% more flexibility than the Nike Free Rn Flyknit 2018, the Nike Free Rn 3.0 allows your feet free reign to flex, splay and move the way they want. The newly designed midsole is firmer, flatter and lower to the ground, delivering greater connection and more natural range of motion.
• Upper mixes Flyknit with supportive TPU yarns for a second skin-like fit.
• Lace-free, slip-on design reduces pressure on your instep.
• Heel-to-toe flex grooves bend with your foot.
• Strap across the midfoot stretches with your stride, yet also provides structure.
• Anatomical outsole follows your foot for the right amount of cushioning.
• Single-density midsole foam fits closely to your foot.
• Sockliner gives your foot a more connected feeling to the ground.
• Laser cuts on the outsole and side of the midsole bend with your every step.
• Offset: 4mm (13mm forefoot, 17 mm heel).
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: