Part of a range of clothing from Nike designed to work and look great together the Nike Flex Stride Run Division Short has a crisp, utilitarian design.
Lightweight fabric has a soft and smooth feel, while Dri-FIT technology wicks sweat and moisture away from the body for a dry and comfortable experience.
A pass-through tube at the back lets you stow a jacket or extra layer, while a centre back pocket is perfect for your phone.
• Lightweight woven fabric feels soft and smooth. It's powered by Dri-FIT technology to help you stay dry and comfortable.
• An internal short provides additional support. It has a pocket on the internal thigh for small-item storage.
• A center back pocket stores your phone. A pass-through tube can easily stow your jacket or midlayer when not in use. It can also be used to pack away your shorts.
• Waistband with a drawcord lets you adjust the fit.
• Nike Flex fabric stretches with your body.
• Nike Run Division branding
• Body: 100% polyester. Panels: 92% polyester/8% spandex. Tight/tight center front lining: 89% polyester/11% spandex.
• Machine wash
• Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: