Nike’s Dream Speed series returns for a third generation with the MDS003, built to make your dreams become reality in double-quick time.
Bringing together iconic Mercurials of the past, the Dream Speed 3 features a multi-patterned design that wraps around almost the entirety of the boot for a seriously fast look.
Chiefly black and white, the latest Dream Speed hints at classic colourways by way of a gradient effect on the underlying black base, while the translucent lateral-side Swoosh is smaller than on mainline Mercs, giving pride of place to the eye-catching graphics.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VII Elite FG football boots build on the 360 innovation of the VI, but with new added features to enhance fit, responsiveness on the pitch, and feel even lighter on foot.
Lighter and stronger than the materials used on the previous version, the Flyknit upper on this Mercurial Superfly is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn. The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time as the yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date. Providing the Mercurial player with minimal distraction between the foot and ball while travelling at high speeds for precise control. To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN.
Redesigned to further improve fit around the ankle, the Dynamic Fit Collar has a new shape that slopes from the back to front. For added comfort, the perforations around the heel have been redesigned to increase lockdown, while the internal lining that wraps around your foot has been perforated to provide breathability like no other Mercurial before.
• PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size to achieve the perfect fit.
• Dream Speed colourway worn by Cristiano Ronaldo, Sam Kerr, Ansu Fati, and Erling Haaland
• Includes matching bootbag
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit
• New high-tenacity yarn and a one-piece lining creates a close secure feel on the pitch
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions
• Dynamic Fit Collar shape slopes from back to front for an even better fit around the ankle
• Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot
• Lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerow Trac zone with micro grooves, which works with the internal chassis for increased responsiveness off the mark
• Chevron shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces
• Weight: 194grams
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: