The Nike Dream Speed Mercurial Superfly VII Elite FG boots in blue void, volt and white continues to build on the silo's 360 innovation with added features to enhance fit, look and responsiveness on the pitch while feeling even lighter on foot - providing the Mercurial player with everything they need to dominate.
The light and strong Flyknit upper on this Dream Speed Mercurial Superfly is constructed from a high-tenacity yarn. The result is an upper that’s extremely lightweight and supremely soft, helping to reduce break-in time as the high tenacity yarn wraps around the foot for a true one-to-one fit.
Created to produce a 3D micro texture on the upper for increased feel on the ball, the Flyknit is applied with the thinnest application of NIKESKIN to date. Providing the Mercurial player with minimal distraction between the foot and ball while travelling at high speeds for precise control.
To enable consistent levels of feel and touch in either dry or wet weather conditions, a coating of All Conditions Control (ACC) is applied to the NIKESKIN. To further improve fit around the ankle, the Dynamic-Fit Collar's shape slopes from the back to front.
The lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerowtrac zone with micro grooves, which delivers more snap in the plate for better responsiveness. Angular chevron shaped studs combined with a stiffer internal chassis ensures explosive acceleration.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Worn by pros like Gael Fickou
• 360-degree Flyknit construction wraps your foot for a second-skin fit.
• Stunning Dream Speed upper with 44.7km/h wording and target symbols.
• New high-tenacity yarn and a one-piece lining creates a close secure feel on the pitch.
• Ultra-thin NIKESKIN overlay gets you closer to the ball for high-speed manoeuvres.
• All Conditions Control (ACC) finish means you get a reliable touch on the ball in wet and dry conditions.
• Dynamic Fit Collar shape slopes from back to front for an even better fit around the ankle.
• Nike Grip System eliminates any slippage within the boot.
• Lightweight forefoot plate features a Nike Aerowtrac zone with micro grooves, which works with the internal chassis for increased responsiveness off the mark.
• Chevron shaped studs ensure reliable traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: