Nike’s Dream Speed series returns for a third generation with the MDS003, built to make your dreams become reality in double-quick time.
Bringing together iconic Mercurials of the past, the Dream Speed 3 features a multi-patterned design that wraps around almost the entirety of the boot for a seriously fast look.
Chiefly black and white, the latest Dream Speed adds a flash of colour by way of a gradient effect at the midfoot, while the lateral-side Swoosh is smaller than on mainline Mercs, giving pride of place to the eye-catching graphics.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VII Academy FG/MG football boots have a soft, textured synthetic upper to provide a precise touch on the ball.
Creating that seamless link for a second skin feel, the Dynamic Fit collar works with the Superfly’s internal lining to wrap around the foot for a comfortable fit.
A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning under the foot with every step and the soleplate is designed for lightweight traction and speed on firm, natural surfaces.
• Dream Speed colourway endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo, Sam Kerr, Ansu Fati, and Erling Haaland
• A comfortable lining and Dynamic Fit collar work together to wrap your foot for a second skin feel
• Soft, textured synthetic upper gives you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning
• Higher plate overlap on the toe for added durability
• Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg
• Soleplate designed for use on firm, natural surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: