The Nike Dream Speed Kids' Mercurial Vapor XIII Academy FG boots in blue void, volt yellow and white feature a soft, textured synthetic upper to provide a precise touch on the ball.
A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning with every step, while the higher plate overlap on the toe is designed to increase durability.
Based on the ones worn by Kylian Mbappé, Cristiano Ronaldo and Sam Kerr on pitch, the pace-inspired upper pays tribute to the game's quickest, with 44.7km/h on the outside of the boot celebrating Mbappé's incredible speed.
For lightweight traction and speed, the soleplate offers great grip on firm, natural surfaces.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• A comfortable internal lining wraps your foot for a second skin feel.
• Soft, textured synthetic upper gives you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds.
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning.
• Higher plate overlap on the toe for added durability.
• Soleplate offers great grip and traction on firm, natural surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: