The Nike Dream Speed Kids' Mercurial Superfly VII Academy TFtrainers in blue void, volt and white feature a soft, textured synthetic upper to provide a precise touch on the ball.
Creating that seamless link for a second skin feel, the Dynamic Fit collar works with the Superfly’s internal lining to wrap around the foot for a comfortable fit.
A lightweight sockliner ensures superior cushioning under the foot with every step.
For lightweight traction and speed, the rubber outsole offers great grip and traction on artificial surfaces, usually AstroTurf.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• A comfortable lining and Dynamic Fit collar work together to wrap your foot for a second skin feel.
• Soft, textured synthetic upper gives you the touch you need for creativity at high speeds.
• Sockliner for lightweight cushioning.
• Higher plate overlap on the toe for added durability.
• Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg.
• Rubber outsole gives grip on artificial grass surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: