The Nike Day Break-Type in Iron Grey, Barely Volt and White reaches into the past and pulls an early Bowerman prototype design from the archives. A Modern look in recycled canvas wears classic stitched details and Nike Swoosh.
Supportive heel clips retain some of the classic OG 70’s style, while an angled outsole brings a recycled Nike Grind waffle outsole for modern and effective grip, rising up over the toe.
• The recycled canvas on the upper keeps the track aesthetic you love while adding a sustainable twist onto the early Bowerman prototype.
• The Nike Grind rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability and heritage styling.
• The reinforced heel and toe pieces feel supportive.
• The Crater foam midsole feels incredibly soft.
• The Volt-colored, recycled insole feels extra-cushy and signifies that the shoe contains at least 20% recycled materials by weight.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: