The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep Training Shoe in Blue Void, black, Vast Grey and Voltage Purple is designed to support your HIIT, circuit training or other fast paced exercise, or to keep you lifting in comfort.
A full-length foot plate sits on top of two Zoom Air units in the forefoot and Cushlon foam in the wide heel, making for a reliable and stable platform that absorbs all sorts of impacts – from footfalls to lifts and everything in-between.
The flexible slip-on design makes for easy wear, whilst breathable mesh materials provide durability and support.
A Split sole with an arc on the side supports your multidirectional movements with flexibility grooves for planks and push-ups.
• For circuit training, cardio, HIIT, kickboxing, boot camp and other fitness classes
• 2 Zoom Air cushioning units in the the forefoot
• Full-length stability plate
• Mesh materials
• Split sole with grooves for flexibility
• Heel pull loop for easy on and off
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: