The midsole cushioning on the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Trail combines a double Zoom air unit with Cushlon foam for a smooth and responsive underfoot feel.
The upper is a perforated mesh upper that will keep your feet fresh throughout your run.
Opposing lugs on the outsole give excellent traction for both up hills and downhill sections as well as on roads.
• Perforated mesh and synthetic upper lets your foot breathe.
• Zoom Air units in heel and forefoot cushion your stride.
• Outsole lugs optimize traction on roads and trails alike.
• Widened forefoot gives you a roomier fit.
• Overlay forms around the eyelet and integrates with a traditional lacing system for secure lockdown.
• Cushlon foam cushions your foot and offers a supportive feel.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: