The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 has reduced bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit while a water repellent upper combines with an outsole designed to optimise grip in wet conditions.
The heel collar and tongue have been made slimmer to conform to your foot shape without compromising comfort.
The Full length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth and responsive ride, while the Cushlon ST foam provides a firm yet responsive cushioning. Working together, they provide the feel that the Pegasus is known for.
• Water resistant upper
• Optimal traction for wet weather
• Reflective elements help low light visibility
• Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
• Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
• Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
• High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
• Modified-waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
• Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
• Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: