The no-sew upper on the New Balance 680 v6 provides a sleek fit and feel that lowers irritation. Highly breathable it helps to cool your feet as the miles up pile up behind you.
A moulded sockliner hugs the foot for step in comfort. ABZORB in the midsole combines cushioning and compression resistance, while the ACTEVA provides versatile, flexible support.
• 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
• ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
• ACTEVA midsole cushioning delivers versatile, flexible support
• Engineered Mesh
• Lightweight injection-molded EVA foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning
• Molded sockliner hugs the foot for extra comfort
• Synthetic/Mesh Upper
• Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: