The New Balance Tekela V2 Pro FG boots in phantom and yellow have an updated upper which is made from a supple PU microfiber with fluid surface finish for fantastic touch on the ball.
Zonal Kinetic Stitch v2 embroidered bands provide 360° mechanical lockdown in key stress zones and the fully bonded and elasticated mid-cut mesh collar with silicone print detailing offers the ultimate locked in feel.
Engineered for elite agility and acceleration, the injected stud tips offer increased surface area for multi-directional traction, whilst toe-off texture generates immediate off-the-mark explosion which is perfect for firm pitches.
A fully-bonded upper construction, and moulded, removable insert made with anti-slip infiniGRIP top cloth, further increases traction, stability and comfort when the action heats up.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Firm ground boot
• Re-designed straight and ergonomic last with lower toe spring
• Lightweight mesh lining for increased comfort
• Zonal Kinetic Stitch v2 embroidered bands
• Fully bonded and elasticated mid-cut mesh collar
• Moulded and removeable Ortholite insert
• Asymetric anodized metallic fade on outsole
• Lightweight nylon chassis with semi-conical studs
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: