The New Balance M890 running shoe in Black/Grey uses a lightweight mesh upper with midfoot hold for greater breathability and a secure fit that is that is enhanced by a gusseted tongue for a snug midfoot feel.
The FuelCell midsole delivers New Balance’s highest level of energy return while still being a light construction. Combined with the REVlite technology that is 30% lighter than other foams, this running shoe offers a lightweight, cushioned feel with optimum responsiveness mile after mile.
The outsole uses a targeted placement of REVlite, EVA outsole and rubber pods underfoot for a combination of durability, traction and lightness of foot, making it ideal for both the gym and daily training.
• Lightweight mesh upper for greater breathability
• FuelCell and REVlite midsole
• 6 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to drop are approximate
• Weight: 252 grams (8.8 oz)
• Ground Contact REVlite
• Ground Contact EVA Outsole with Rubber Pods
• Neutral running shoe
• Weight: 157 grams
• Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 17 mm / forefoot: 9 mm)
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: