FOR THE UNSTOPPABLE
The New Balance Furon V5 Pro SG boots, which are to be worn by Liverpool FC and Senegal international striker, Sadio Mane, are engineered for use on soft natural ground surfaces and let you unlock deadly attacking with speed, acceleration and accuracy.
A bonded mesh construction and Fantom Fit frame delivers enhanced control on the ball and zonal-support to the foot in key areas, while the Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged lace contact zone, assure a cleaner, more precise strike.
The updated tongue design and integrated low-profile track collar ensures ultimate response and natural locked-in feel.
Data-driven directional stud placement offers an ultra-aggressive take-off, while the Fantom Fit full-foot skeleton provides targeted lockdown and unrivalled acceleration.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Worn by Liverpool FC and Senegal international winger, Sadio Mané.
• Bonded mesh upper for ultimate response on the ball.
• Integrated low-profile track collar for ultimate response and natural locked-in feel.
• infiniGRIP footbed insert gives players improved traction.
• Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged clean lace contact zone – for a clean strike and deadly finishing.
• Fantom Fit full-foot skeleton ensures targeted lockdown for explosive acceleration.
• Tight fit: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go one size up for the Furon V5.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: