FOR THE UNSTOPPABLE
The New Balance Furon V5 Pro Leather FG boots are to be worn by Liverpool FC and Senegal international striker, Sadio Mane.
Unlock deadly attacking with speed, acceleration and accuracy in the New Balance Furon V5 Pro Leather boots, which are engineered for use on firm natural ground surfaces.
The vamp of the upper features K-leather for a cushioned touch on the ball, enhancing control and feel. The updated tongue design and integrated low-profile track collar ensures ultimate response and natural locked-in feel.
A new bonded mesh construction and Fantom Fit frame delivers zonal-support to the foot in key areas, while the Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged lace contact zone, assure a cleaner, more precise strike on the ball.
Data-driven directional stud placement offers an ultra-aggressive take-off, while the Fantom Fit full-foot skeleton provides targeted lockdown and unrivalled acceleration.
Please note: The matte coating on the bottom of this shoe will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of this product.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Worn by Liverpool FC and Senegal international winger, Sadio Mané.
• Premium leather vamp enhances control on the ball.
• Integrated low-profile track collar for ultimate response & natural locked-in feel.
• infiniGRIP footbed insert gives players improved traction.
• Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged clean lace contact zone – for a clean strike and deadly finishing.
• Fantom Fit full-foot skeleton ensures targeted lockdown for explosive acceleration.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: