Unlock deadly attacking with speed, acceleration and accuracy in the New Balance Furon V5 Pro boots, which are engineered for use on firm natural ground surfaces.
A new bonded mesh construction and Fantom Fit frame delivers enhanced zonal-support to the foot in key areas, while the Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged lace contact zone, assure a cleaner, more precise strike when kicking.
The updated tongue design and integrated low-profile track collar ensures ultimate response and natural locked-in feel.
Data-driven directional stud placement offers an ultra-aggressive take-off, while the Fantom Fit full-foot skeleton provides targeted lockdown and unrivalled acceleration.
Please note: The chrome coating on the bottom of this shoe will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of this product.
These are boots, designed and constructed for the sport of , however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Bonded mesh upper for ultimate response
- Integrated low-profile track collar for ultimate response and natural locked-in feel
- infiniGRIP footbed insert gives players improved traction
- Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged clean lace contact zone for kicking
- Fantom Fit full-foot skeleton ensures targeted lockdown for explosive acceleration
- Tight fit: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go one size up for the Furon V5
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: