FOR THE UNSTOPPABLE
The New Balance Furon V5 Destroy FG boots are engineered for use on firm, natural ground surfaces and let you unlock deadly attacking with speed, acceleration and accuracy.
A two-way stretch mesh gives stability to the boot while the FantomFit frame technology provides lightweight, mechanical lockdown.
The four-way stretch tongue locks the foot down in the boot and a straight last gives superior fit and comfort with a lower toe spring.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Two-way stretch mesh to give stability to the boot
• Four-way bonded superior frame to give great feel
• Four-way stretch tongue to lock down foot in boot
• FantomFit frame technology - providing lightweight, mechanical lockdown
• Re-designed straight last giving superior fit and comfort with a lower toe spring
• Soleplate specific for use on firm natural turf pitches
• Removable EVA insert
• Tight fit: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go one size up for the Furon V5.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: