FOR THE UNSTOPPABLE
The New Balance Furon V5 Blackout FG boots are engineered for use on firm, natural ground surfaces and let you unlock deadly attacking with speed, acceleration and accuracy.
A bonded mesh construction and Fantom Fit frame delivers enhanced control on the ball and zonal-support to the foot in key areas, while the five-layer Hidraskin touch membrane and enlarged lace contact zone, assure a cleaner, more precise strike and great lockdown.
The updated tongue design and integrated low-profile track collar ensures ultimate response and natural locked-in feel.
The re-designed straight last gives superior fit and comfort with a lower toe spring as data-driven directional stud placement, inspired by sprint shoes, offers an ultra-aggressive take-off.
Tight fit: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go one size up for the Furon V5.
Please note: The chrome coating on the bottom of this shoe will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of this product.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
•• Re-designed straight last giving superior fit and comfort with a lower toe spring
• Two-way stretch mesh to give stability to the boot
• Limited edition
• Sponex four-way stretch tongue to lock down foot in boot
• Five-lay Vacuum formed bonded to give great feel and drape
• Otholite Insert to give superior comfort
• Chromed soleplate
• Ultralight Foam to reduce weight
• Rainbow plated
• TPU with inlayed nylon chassis for increased stiffness and directional toe off texture
• Firm ground directional stud combination delivering speed and acceleration
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: