Re-engineered with a data-informed, minimalist design, the New Balance Furon V6+ Pro FG refines the Furon’s Fit Weave upper for enhanced sensation on the ball.
Lightweight and stretchy, Fit Weave provides the perfect balance between flexibility and support, ensuring long-lasting shape retention.
Every aspect of the upper has been tweaked to create a clean contact area for pure, precision strikes and truly lethal finishing.
The lacing system is now customisable, combining with a new ergonomic collar for ultimate lockdown, helping you stay in control as you change direction at pace.
For acceleration off the mark, the lightweight soleplate features a slight forward tilt, propelling you into action and making sure you’re always first to the ball. Inside, an infiniGRIP anti-slip layer prevents foot slippage during play.
• Using NB’s latest algorithmic advancements in data-to-design, the high-resolution Fit Weave is smarter, delivering durability and stretch exactly where you need it
• Lightweight synthetic construction
• Firm ground football boots
• Low knit collar for a sock-like, lockdown fit
• Pro-level lightweight nylon plate
• Adjustable lace closure for a customised fit
• Refined design details for enhanced lightweight perception and a feeling of direct contact with the ground and ball
• Flying NB graphic at toe
• Lightweight synthetic suede lining for increased comfort and moisture management
• Anti-slip top cloth to reduce foot slipping during play
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: