Devastate the opposition with your speed and decisive accuracy to in the New Balance Furon 4.0 Limited Edition FG Boots.
The vamp of the upper features a 4-layer construction that includes lightweight mesh and zonal FantomFit frame for superior fit and feel around the toe-box of the foot. A tongue less construction and foam backed PU lining in the heel work to further enhance comfort and lockdown within the boot.
For decisive accuracy and deadly finishing, the Furon’s Hidraskin Touch membrane and enlarged clean lace contact zone delivers a sweet connection on the ball.
An ortholite insert and anti-friction top cloth eliminates any slippage within the boot, while the TPU outsole with inlayed nylon chassis and low profile sprint spike collar help aid acceleration on frim natural grass surfaces.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Elasticated stretch mesh with PU coating for superior comfort and ease of foot entry.
- Engineered for acceleration; TPU with inlayed nylon chassis for increased stiffness and directional toe off texture.
- Firm ground directional stud combination for specific use on firm ground pitches - delivering speed and acceleration.
- Lightweight mesh lining with PU sprint spike inspired heel collar for increased comfort and movement around the ankle.
- Lightweight textured mesh providing increased ball feel.
- Moulded and removable Ortholite insert for plush underfoot cushioning and comfort with an anti-friction top cloth.
- Re-designed straight last giving superior fit and comfort with a lower toe spring.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: